Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. The company’s global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Route to Consumer Manager
- Manage and lead the implementation of the agreed RTC initiatives as defined by Sales leadership.
- Develop an implementation plan for each agreed initiative and gain alignment from the sales force to its effective implementation.
- Identify and facilitate transfer of best practice RTC activities identified during implementation.
- Ensure that all retail redistribution operations are in line with the agreed SOP. Take corrective action where this is not the case.
- Develop a RTC dashboard for each initiative and implement it across all regions and territories.
- Work with the Sales Capability team to identify RTC skill gaps in the Sales force and contribute to the creation of plans to address them.
- In conjunction with Finance, conduct relevant financial analyses for all key initiatives and recommend to stakeholders how any gaps/opportunities should be addressed.
- Have Sales experience in a blue chip FMCG company.
- Currently work in a retail redistribution/Key Distributor operation with an emphasis on direct to retail sales.
- Have an experience of working in an RTC role in a more developed FMCG market (Desirable).
- Have excellent communication skills.Have the ability to lead and motivate the team.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, not more than two sittings.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower or Lower Credit) in Marketing or any related discipline..
- MBA is an added advantage
- 8 years relevant experience